Re: Further follow-up, Re: HTML Validator freezes

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 14:19:23 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: tlvp@att.net

On Oct 11, 2007, at 13:24 , tlvp@att.net wrote:
> Your suggestion of
>
>> ... the developer's
>> instance: http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/
>
> works like a charm!

Good to hear. Even better news, I suspect: the main validator
instance at http://validator.w3.org/ has been updated with the latest
code, so it shouldn't freeze any longer.

> Point I appreciate VERY much:
> it will even suggest the right DOCTYPE header to
> insert, given a hint, when submitting HTML directly.

Good to hear that the effort put by many of our users and developers
to provide explanations and hints with the errors, are being useful!

Thank you.
--
olivier