Re: [VE][125] w3c issue - please give a solution

Hello Arun,

On May 18, 2007, at 16:26 , Arun [Kenriche] wrote:
> Thanks a lot for ur mail. The problem is that id is automatically
> generated
> in .net component and it violates w3c. That is why we are not able
> to change
> that format.

Have you tried the solution that was given to you earlier?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2007May/0080.html

If you have and it does not work, I don't think multiplying messages
in this forum will make the issue go away. You are better off asking
MS for support or looking at .net boards, rather than here.

regards,
--
olivier