Service Temporarily Unavailable

From: Julie Mangin <julie@tackytreasures.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2007 16:16:49 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I'm getting messages that I'm sending too many messages per second, and I'm being blocked for a number of seconds before I can use the service again.

I'm just a human, I can usually only manage one or two requests a minute.

This is probably unique to me, so if someone could get back to me offline, that would be great.  Also, I work for a large organization, so maybe requests from all of us are being treated as one.

Thanks!
Service Temporarily Unavailable
The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 90 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second.