Re: [VE][122] Need Help

Am 27.03.2007 um 12:29 schrieb <nospam2005-public@yahoo.com> :

> Hi,
>
> I am currently using dreamweaver mx 2004 I get the following
> browser problems (I used your validator and got the below list) can
> you help me with this.
>
> No Spam

To reference an ID, you have to use the ID without "#".
The "#" has only to be used in your Stylesheet (CSS) to mark an ID,
whereas a "." has to be used to mark a class.

For example, your CSS for the ID "ContentArea" might be:

#ContentArea {
     border: 1px solid #000000;
}

.StandardText {
    color: #ffffff;
    background-color: #000000;
}

To markup your content it in HTML the right way, you have to write/
reference it as follows:
     Content

Remember, that Classes may occur several times in per document and
may be reused, whereas an ID must not occur twice per document.

Sierk Bornemann
--
Sierk Bornemann | Germany
email:            sierkb@gmx.de