[VE][122] Need Help

From: <nospam2005-public@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 11:29:08 +0100 (BST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

I am currently using dreamweaver mx 2004 I get the following browser problems (I used your validator and got the below list) can you help me with this.

No Spam

-----

  Error Line 60 column 32: character "#" is not allowed in the value of attribute "id".
It is possible that you violated the naming convention for this attribute. For example, id and name attributes must begin with a letter, not a digit.
&#9993;
  Error Line 64 column 29: character "#" is not allowed in the value of attribute "id".
&#9993;
  Error Line 92 column 29: character "#" is not allowed in the value of attribute "id".
&#9993;
  Error Line 96 column 29: character "#" is not allowed in the value of attribute "id".
&#9993;
  Error Line 106 column 29: character "#" is not allowed in the value of attribute "id".