[VE][127] Add Subject Here

From: George K <ff12sector@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:33:39 -0800
To: www-validator@w3.org
 Validating http://ff12sector.com/ Error [127]: "required attribute X not
specified"

A little something, the validator is great, but I wanted to say that it
tells me to edit my yahoo ads code to include some specific code.

This is a huge no-no for yahoo and can get a person banned from their
network. I suggest you guys make it so whenever a person validates their
page, that the validator ignores all ads, such as yahoo ads, or google ads,
because they have their own codes that they supply which cannot be edited by
any means.

Hope this helps.