Re: Beta validator(s)

From: Olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:55:44 +0900
To: Andreas Prilop <AndreasPrilop2007@trashmail.net>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, Jun 18, 2007, Andreas Prilop wrote:
> What's the difference between
>    http://validator-test.w3.org/
> and
>    http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/  ?

The former is a snapshot of the code at the time the 0.8.0b2 beta test
was started (plus a couple of minor changes I synced since then), and is
a special instance for beta testing.

The latter is our development version (qa-dev being our development
playground for a number of tools), always running, always having the
very latest code from our CVS repository, and sometimes broken.