Add Subject Here

From: Sined <nightsbird@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2007 18:15:59 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

The doctype in my (X)HTML documents is written in lowercase (but not the
formal public identifier) :
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

Thatís a problem with the validator, it canít validate my documents.

thatís written that we get that error because of the SGML rules.
But at
thatís written that the quoted string that appears after the PUBLIC
keyword--is case sensitive (not before).

Now the question is : Must I write the doctype in uppercase or not?
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"

If you want to see my website with a doctype in lowercase :

I hope someone can help me, thanks and sorry for my English skill, Iím