[VE][117] Add Subject Here

From: Carl Bussema III <bussemac@msu.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 11:38:43 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org

When attempting to validate a skeleton page to test our DTD that adds
target back into XHTML 1.1, I get a very cryptic error about missing
marked section end. Searching the 'net, the only clue I can find is that
this has something to do with the DTD. However, I copied the DTD
directly from a site that is using it, and then replaced it with another
site's, so either every site that tells you how to write this custom DTD
is wrong, or the validator is missing something.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this to validate?

Validating https://cse101.lite.msu.edu:8080/tmp/validate_test.php
Error [117]: "missing marked section end"

Thanks,
Carl Bussema