Re: checklink:

What I'm getting from this is that you are using the checklink plug-in for
Firefox (on Windows?) and it is reporting broken links when you "check this
page" is that right? You might need to be asking the author of the plug-in
if that's the case. It's certainly possible that the plug-in breaks when
robot exclusion rules are encountered.

===

Ted Koppel wrote:
> Thanks for the reply. If I check it on my builder the links check good,
> if I do it on the site they show broken..?? Could it have anything to do
> with
> FireFox?

===