Re: checklink:

From: Robert T Wyatt <robert@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 12:56:00 -0500
To: Payless Sport Store <tkoppel@paylesssportstore.com>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Hmmm... it doesn't report broken links when I check it. But it does
report that you have a robots.txt file that excludes robots:

    What to do: The link was not checked due to robots exclusion
rules. Check the link manually.
    Response status code: (N/A)
    Response message: Forbidden by robots.txt

... it even tells you what to do about it....