Re: Problems validating XML

Dear Greg,

Would you be able to clarify your message a little?
Hard as I try, I am really having trouble understanding what you meant.

In particular:

* what is that w3.org quote? What is its context? How is it relevant
to the e-mail thread we are in?

* Which part of the w3.org site did you go to and "looked horrible"?
If you do not give any more details, it will be really difficult for
us to assess and to fix the issue you ran into.

FWIW, I'm thinking whoever told you that w3.org was using some kind
of fancy proprietary "bullet point" misled you.

Also, if the problems you had were on the www.w3.org web site, you
should probably report issues to site-comments@w3.org. The www-
validator list is for discussions on w3c validation tools.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/site-comments/

Thank you.

--
olivier