logvalidator ignoring URIs with query strings (Was: bug detected)

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 15:13:03 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Alessandro Pedrotti <alessandrop@anthesi.it>

Dear Alessandro,

On Jul 23, 2007, at 19:13 , Alessandro Pedrotti wrote:
> i'm trying to w3c validate my pages written in jsp language.
>
> with a log file in the standard apache combined log format all the
> records with any querystrings are not validated (?
> myparam=myparamvalue)

Right, at the moment they are not, the program systematically filters
them out.
This was a "feature" but not a flexible one, so I just added in the
code an option to keep these URIs if you want.

In the next release, you can specify
ExcludeCGI 0

I think I'll push a release with this option in a few days - there
were a few patches applied recently.
If you can't wait for the release, feel free to use the latest code
from CVS:
http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/perl/modules/W3C/LogValidator/

Cheers,
--