  From: Andreas Prilop
  To: www-validator@w3.org
  Cc: jmk
  Sent: Monday, July 23, 2007 8:08 AM
  Subject: Re: Charset+ISO-8859-1: Problem found

  On Sun, 22 Jul 2007, jmk wrote:

  ... is only a paper moon.

  for content-language, for everything.

  Especially you cannot set the content-type with such a fake:
  http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/meta-http-equiv.1
  http://www.unics.uni-hannover.de/nhtcapri/meta-http-equiv.2

  You need to specify the real HTTP header. For the charset, read
  http://www.w3.org/International/O-HTTP-charset

  --
  In memoriam Alan J. Flavell
  http://groups.google.com/groups/search?q=author:Alan.J.Flavell