Re: Support of Charcter encoding BIG5-HKSCS was disappear.

Hi olivier,

Thank you for looking at the issue. I have created some documents for you.

1. http://peaceable_whale.sinacampus.com/Big5-HKSCS_Test/Big5-HKSCS.htm

This page is the one which needs to be validated. It contains three HKSCS characters - "鱲", "è" and "埗".

2. http://peaceable_whale.sinacampus.com/Big5-HKSCS_Test/Big5.htm

This page contains the same contents of Big5-HKSCS.htm, but the encoding is declared as "Big5" intead of "Big5-HKSCS". Internet Explorer can parse this page while the other browsers and the validator cannot.

3. http://peaceable_whale.sinacampus.com/Big5-HKSCS_Test/UTF-8.htm

This page contains the same contents of Big5-HKSCS.htm, but it is encoded in UTF-8. This page is for reference only.

I hope they can help.

Thanks,
Franklin