Different validation bewteen down and up load

From: Axel Bonaert <info@freyr.be>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:29:00 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

I can validate http://www.freyr.be/_S_freyr.htm
but when I do it for the upload under WD Browser
I do get

Result: Failed validation
File: D:\User\Freyr\InterNet\Site\_S_freyr.htm
Encoding:
Doctype:

This has to do with the utf-8

I do not have this problem under Firefox.

Is there a way to adjust WD Browser already configured for utf-8

Could it come that my htm file being also stored under utf-8,
WD does not account properly for this prime utf-8 and reencode a second
time what is already in utf-8 !