Re: Restrictive clauses

From: zoran knezevic <zoransa@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 23:04:50 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
> James Clark is a native English speaker though :-)
>
> --
> David Håsäther

Heh David you are most probably right I did not check who wrote it.
One anecdote from real life, managers from US that work with Serbs and
other similar Slavic native speaking developers usually are confused
with our "obviously wrong answers" because in our language exists
double negation that means "not" but in English double negation means
"yes" (for example "he did not do nothing" means he did something but
in Serbian literally that means "he did nothing")

Best,

--
Zoran
http://www.rentalio.com/