Academic papers about the W3C Validator (or online validators in general)?

From: Henri Sivonen <hsivonen@iki.fi>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 16:39:55 +0200
To: www-validator <www-validator@w3.org>

Has the W3C Validator (or other online validators for that matter)
been presented in journal articles or in conference proceedings?

I searched for the obvious words behind the ACM paywall, and of the
different Web-facing validation services Relaxed seemed to be the
only one that has been discussed in a traditional academic format
( http://doi.acm.org/10.1145/1135777.1135841 ).

(This is not to suggest that I'd personally prefer behind-a-paywall
articles over Web pages. I just happen to be in a situation where I
am expected to refer to journal articles.)

--
Henri Sivonen
hsivonen@iki.fi