Re: Unescaped URI portions in validator script

On Jan 21, 2007, at 21:42 , Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Thanks for the report, Stefan.

Thanks indeed.

> This is a bug in the CGI.pm library used by the validator, not the
> validator's
> code itself.  Olivier, the bug is fixed in CGI.pm 3.19 and later,
> would it be
> possible to update the validator servers to a fixed version?

Yes. Perl modules in the linux distro we use for our servers seem to
be too often out f date,  I'm afraid. I upgraded the CGI.pm library
to 3.25 (the latest) on all three validator.w3.org servers, I think
it's working much better.

Thanks for the diagnosis, Ville.

olivier
--