Re: Feedback: Doing great work

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:15:28 +0900
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: AOE media GmbH - Kian T.Gould <gould@aoemedia.de>

On Feb 26, 2007, at 23:33 , AOE media GmbH - Kian T. Gould wrote:
> I very much agree with Ian, the validator has taken significant leaps
> forward and is now much better in its output of error messages and
> detailed warnings.
> Our developers now only need about half or less of the time to
> validate
> their code.

Thank you Kian, on behalf of all the people working on code,
documentation and support for this tool (and that includes a lot of
the people on this mailing-list).

If this validator is important to your business, do not hesitate to:
- report bugs, send suggestions which would make it more useful for
you [1]
- look at the development version of the validator, comment on its
directions [2]
- ... or dedicate some time and energy to help with the (open source)
code [3]

[1] http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#bugreport
[2] http://qa-dev.w3.org/wmvs/HEAD/
[3] http://validator.w3.org/source/