Re: The continuing saga of LogValidator on Mac OS X

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> I suspect that there is a mismatch between the log format in the logs,
> and the one you declared in the logvalidator's config file. Seeing a few
> lines from your log file and your config file would help me confirm.

That's probably it. My httpd.conf shows common format instead of
combined. I've changed the LogValidator to expect this format. I'm not
getting any error messages.

Reading logfiles: Done!
Now Using the Basic module...
Done!
Now using the HTML Validator module...
  (This may take a long time if you have many files to validate)

Weird that they seemed to be syntax errors though. Is LogValidator using
some weird Perl that wries Perl or something?

Java I/O 2nd Edition Just Published!