Re: The continuing saga of LogValidator on Mac OS X

On Feb 2, 2007, at 23:01 , Elliotte Harold wrote:
> I now have LogValidator installed. I'm able to do "logvalidator.pl -
> h" and get the expected help screen.

Excellent. How did you go through the dependencies issues in the end?

> However when I set up my conf file and actually try to run the
> program, it spews out a lot of error message
[snip]
> The line numbers keep changing but otherwise it's consistent. Ideas?

I suspect that there is a mismatch between the log format in the
logs, and the one you declared in the logvalidator's config file.
Seeing a few lines from your log file and your config file would help
me confirm.

--
olivier