Re: Doesn't validate online, but pasted View Source does

From: Andreas Prilop <aprilop2007@trashmail.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:51:15 +0100 (MET)
To: www-validator@w3.org
cc: Mark Rae <mark@markrae.biz>

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Mark Rae wrote:

> Unfortunately, I don't have access to the server as it resides with my ISP.

Since your server already sends
and you would need some Greek or Cyrillic text.

So remove your <meta> tags and save your pages in UTF-8.
Do you have any special, non-ASCII characters at all?

Oh, I just visit your page and I read

| You appear to be using the original Mozilla web browser.
| This browser is no longer supported by the Mozilla project
| Please use one of the following browsers instead:

You are a member of the Insult and Punish the Reader Guild,
aren't you?