Re: DTD catalogues (Was: XHTML 1.1 validator rejects xml:space attributes)

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 03:55:18 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

olivier Thereaux wrote:

> I think XHTML is pretty much the only technology still changing/
> developing its DTDs.

CharmapML and xml2rfc also use DTDs.  FWIW I use it for an XML
version of RFC 4646 language tag registries.  JFTR, clearly you
won't add such DTDs to the validator library, especially not
the moving targets.

Please don't forget to add "HTML i18n" while you're at it, the
URL where to find it should be in my validator "bug" report.

 Frank