Re: -//W3C/DTD XHTML gives no error in Markup validator 0.80 ?

Hi Olivier,

Your analysis is exactly the same than mine:
- I have included the 2 catalogs xml.soc, sgml.soc with the extension
- I have a problem because of a lack of proxy in OpenSP.
- And I can't do anything about it
except
- fixing OpenSP myself, but it would take too much time. Opensp code is
really hard to read due to the way the strings are handled inside.
   I did already an addition OpenSP code to replace "onsgmls" with
something compatible with firefox code. It was really hard to do and it
is far from perfect.
- or sending a mail to opensp mailing list. I will try this, let'see
what happens.

Thanks a lot for your answer ! It allows me to understand better what I
can do !

Marc