Document passes when tested locally

From: Martyn Clark <chainy@portwebsolutions.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 22:05:46 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,
I have run a test on this document http://www.interdean.com/Default.aspx
Locally which it passes no problem and all seems well but when it is
uploaded to production server and I run the test again but not using local
option it fails which I understand to be that the (name) attribute in the
necessary form tag for asp.net pages is causing the problem.

I have added <xhtmlConformence mode="strict" /> in  my web.config file which
normally solves this problem. I don't understand why it would pass locally
and not remotely. I also tested it on two servers to make sure it was not
the problem of the server not reading the xhtml conformance tag in the
web.config file but it was the same on both servers.

Thank you, Chainy