Re: Some of your links try to open Outlook

On Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 11:27:10PM -0700, Larry Robinson wrote:
> Some of your links for reporting errors or asking questions try to
> open Microsoft Outlook. I do not have Outlook installed, because my
> email uses something else.

That would sound like you're activating the mailto: links, and your
browser has decided that the default mail client on your system is
Outlook.  Changing that would be a local configuration issue, not
anything to do with the validator site itself.

Does that sound about right?

   ---> Drake Wilson