Slow running validator and refusal errors.

From: Ashley Richards <ashley@digitalsolutionslc.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 10:17:21 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org
When I have been validating a number of sites over the past few days, I
am inundated with error messages on top of a very very long loading time
for the validator itself.

Here is the error I reach when clicking any link after validation,
including revalidating the document:

  Service Temporarily Unavailable

The bwshare module will refuse your requests for the next 50 seconds.
You have made too many requests per second.
Apache/2.2.4 (Debian) mod_bwshare/0.2.0 mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.4.4
mod_perl/2.0.2 Perl/v5.8.8 Server at validator.w3.org Port 80

The length of time my requests are refused varies from from 18 seconds
to over 100.  The address of the most recent site I was validating is:

I have noticed these problems since the "new" validator has been up.
Just wondering if it was a known bug/error for several people, or just
myself.  (And no, I'm not pressing refresh manically.)

Thank you,
Ashley Richards