Re: XHTML Family Document Types and the validator

From: Greg Sabin <movingpictures4u@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 07:16:33 -0700 (PDT)
To: Terje Bless <link@pobox.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Well have a microsoft office live web site actually I have 4 microsoft office live web sites , it would seem they all have the same page errors , W3 says microsofts programming suck's and their html generators are little better. Microsoft says the programming they use is correct for the format of their web sites ( I wonder how many lawyers it took to come up with that 1 ) .
  so my compalint to W3 would be , since all microsoft officelive web sites are the same and all have the same errors, should their not be a new family document type for the validator , you know like XHTML 1.0 transitional dumb-ass edition , or microsoft standard screw up edition .
  Just a thought.
  Greg

Terje Bless <link@pobox.com> wrote:

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.