Re: !DOCTYPE Syntax for Front Page generated code

awizard wrote:

> Could you please give me the proper TEXT or Syntax of what I need to put
> for the !DOCTYPE so I can at least get started in correcting any errors
> in my HTML code...

http://www.w3.org/QA/2002/04/valid-dtd-list.html

HTML 4.01 Strict is most appropriate for the majority of documents
authored today.

> I use Tables in my FP HTML other wise it is as simple as I can get.
> I have Attributes like Bordercolor, Height, font, size, and color in my
> HTML Code, W3C also dont like these attributes

They are either all either non-standard or deprecated. Presentation
should be achieved with CSS.

--
David Dorward                               <http://dorward.me.uk/>