!DOCTYPE Syntax for Front Page generated code

From: awizard <awizard@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 11:34:13 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I am using Microsoft front page 2002 to create my HTML web pages. I understand that FP creates errors in the code that must be corrected with a text editor to verify with WC3.
I have tried every possible !DOCTYPE possible to just get started with my validation but I can't find any !DOCTYPE That works with the code created in FP. I can't get past Invalid Doctype.
Could you please give me the proper TEXT or Syntax of what I need to put for the !DOCTYPE so I can at least get started in correcting any errors in my HTML code...

I use Tables in my FP HTML other wise it is as simple as I can get.
I have Attributes like Bordercolor, Height, font, size, and color in my HTML Code, W3C also dont like these attributes

A sample of my web site code is http://www.logicpic.com/EW3HT0x6-20.htm

It works good with IE 5.0 and above but not with other browsers.
I don't mind using a text editer to make my code Valid but I must first know what !DOCTYPE I need to use.

Thank You
awizard@bellsouth.net