Re: Validating Flash files

Henri Sivonen wrote:

> So do you believe the data given on JAWS compatibility is false,
> because the data is given at a small fornt size and served on
> macromedia.com?

The last too are not separate issues : my point was that it
was served at a small font size /from/ a Macromedia server
despite the fact that the author asserts that (at least some
parts of) Macromedia are aware of accessibility issues.  Since
the style of the page casts more than a little doubt on
Macromedia's concern for accessibility, I treat the content
of the page with less respect than I might were it to have
been created with accessibility in mind.

** P.