Re: checklink:

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 04:05:28 -0400
To: Keith Bateman <keithb@ctcwebdesign.com.au>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

Keith Bateman wrote:

 > However, I just found out that if you do a check on a page in a
 > subdirectory it doesn't handle relative links properly.
 >
 > I was checking
 >
 > http://www.cairngormschamber.com/miscellaneous/sitemap.php
 >
 > and the link ../css/global.css
 >
 > was checked incorrectly as
 > http://www.cairngormschamber.com/miscellaneous/css/global.css

Hi, Keith..

Just tried an old Studebaker site of mine that has lots of relative
links.. A couple of quick tries produced no similar results on this end..

If you continue to receive this particular error, maybe point us in the
direction of a sample file that is producing the same for you..

Cindy :)

- :: -
http://360.yahoo.com/Mountain_Splash
http://sixalmostseven.butterflybytes.com/