Re: Re: Validator HTML output as XML

From: Peter Krantz <peter.krantz@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 11:06:55 +0200
To: "Gmail Directeur" <directeur@gmail.com>, www-validator@w3.org

On 10/8/06, David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 07, 2006 at 08:28:10AM +0200, Gmail Directeur wrote:
> > The question, now :) will the html output template stand as it is now?
> > I mean, the script I've written depends of course on that.

Depending on what you want to do you can also read the HTTP response
headers for details on error count:

I guess the odds of these being stable over time are greater than
consistency in the HTML output.

I also remember seing a comment in the validator source about the
instability of the XML output structure.

Regards,

Peter

http://peterkrantz.com