Re: Validator HTML output as XML

From: Gmail Directeur <directeur@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 17:49:03 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org

> It's unlikely, its changed in the past and will probably
> do so again in the fiture.. That is rather the point of
> having seperate output formats specifically for machine
> processing.

Thank you a lot David and Peter,

Yes, actually, I was sure about the html template
instability, and yes I do understand that.

The fact is that machine processable formats (xml and
soap) are pretty nice but they don't contain "exactly" the
same information that we can read in the html output.

Sure, there's errors, errorcount, warning, warningcount...
but I see some explanations in the html result page
that aren't in the soap result.

Yes, integrating this information (the error explanation) in
the soap result will make it bigger and maybe not useful
for everyone... is it the reason?

--
Karim