Apache Setup OK - IIS No Good

From: ADSL brianneilen <microsoft1@westnet.com.au>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 06:08:57 +1000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I have setup the validator in apache and everything works fine(i dont run apache though), now i have use that same folder and created a new host pointing to that folder and again it validates the page fine(after adding cgi in htdocs) but i have broken links no header or footer(half loading, gets header ok but header cant load the extra ssi) and yes ssi is going. Please dont tell me its just for apache. Is there any way to get around this i have googled and googled and got no where.

Dam too much code to hand edit, i wish it was in php.

Any way any kind of help or feed back in tackling this problem would be appreaciated

Site is here - Temporarily if there is a solution

Thank You