Re: WSDL file?

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 11:27:23 +0900
Cc: Daniel Zingaro <zingard@mcmaster.ca>, www-validator@w3.org
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>

Le 30 nov. 2006 à 09:02, olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> On Nov 26, 2006, at 05:19 , Daniel Zingaro wrote:
>> I'm wondering if a WSDL file for accessing the W3C HTML validator
>> could be provided?
>
> There is no WSDL for the markup validator at the moment, but that's
> a bug.
>
> I seem to recall we had one for the (very similar) but I can't find
> it right now, will have to look deeper in my archives if indeed it
> has never been published.
>
> If anyone is interested in taking this on, feel free.

There has been a thread about this topic in the past
WSDL for W3C Validators
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Nov/thread.html#0

In this message from Olivier Théreaux, there are two files
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-qa-dev/2005Nov/0006.html
BUT certainly not extensively tested and then not reliable for now.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***