Re: WSDL file?

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 09:02:44 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Daniel Zingaro <zingard@mcmaster.ca>

Hi Daniel,

On Nov 26, 2006, at 05:19 , Daniel Zingaro wrote:
> I'm wondering if a WSDL file for accessing the W3C HTML validator
> could be provided?

There is no WSDL for the markup validator at the moment, but that's a
bug.

I seem to recall we had one for the (very similar) but I can't find
it right now, will have to look deeper in my archives if indeed it
has never been published.

If anyone is interested in taking this on, feel free.

--
olivier