XHTML 1.0 Strict VS XHTML 1.1

From: Abyss - Information <Info@Abyss.ws>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 13:47:11 +1000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hi All,

I have a question, I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask it.

I would like someone to finally clear up the myths and rumours about the differences about xhtml 1.0 strict and xhtml 1.1

I would like this definitive answer as straight as possible.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML)

Is XHTML 1.0 strict the same as XHTML 1.1 - If you make sure all presentation is done via CSS ?

If not what are the differences?

According to the wikipedia link the only 2 differences is (are)

"Presentation is controlled purely by Cascading Style Sheets. This version also allows for ruby markup support, needed for East-Asian languages (especially CJK)."

Technically it should be all the same? correct?

Thanks heaps.

Regards,
Abyss
http://www.Abyss.ws