Re: Error Message Feedback

On Monday 15 May 2006 16:40, Jairo Montero wrote:
> i've been using the w3c validator with the
> following url www.labora.jcyl.es

> If i check the "show source" checkbox i can see that the code that the
> validator has validate is the following:

[snip]

> I don't know where this code come from, i supose that may be somethig
> related on domain redirection, proxy etc, but really i don't know.

Nothing special. Its the document at http://www.labora.jcyl.es (or at least it
is when I point my browser at it). It does a meta redirect to the URL where
you have your actual page. (meta redirects are frowned on with HTTP being the
much preferred method to perform such things)

--
David Dorward       <http://blog.dorward.me.uk/>   <http://dorward.me.uk/>
                     Home is where the ~/.bashrc is