Re: [VE][388] Error Message Feedback

Jukka K. Korpela wrote:

 > [snip]  If your HTML markup "needs" a comment, the odds
 > are that it is too artificial and should be restructured.

I would respectfully disagree : here is an extract from a
family of HTML templates on which I have been working
recently --

	<!-- Generic meta elements -->

	<!-- End of Generic meta elements -->

	<!-- Scripts -->

	<!-- End of Scripts -->

	<!-- Style sheets -->

	<!-- End of Style sheets -->

This partitions the head region of the document into a number
of disjoint regions; someone modifying the templates after me
will, if they follow the comments, not destroy the structure
and start interspersing style sheets with scripts, etc.

Philip Taylor