Error Message Feedback

From: Laura Wright <snandlra@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 15:47:07 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Validating

[ Add your message/question here.
Dear W3C:

I have been trying to get my index page validated for some time. I have finally cleaned up errors via my own validator (Dreamweaver) and attempted to run it through the W3C validator. It continues to tell me I am omitting things like quotation marks or brackets when they are there in the script. I am polishing up the index page of my web site and will publish later on today (6-26-2006). The address is www.laurawrites.net. Any help will be most appreciated. I have went through your database and can't find any instructions on this.

Thank you,
Laura Wright

  Follow the instructions at
http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html#errormsg ]