Re: I think this is a bug

Worked for me (from web developer toolbar in FF)

http://tinyurl.com/zm7gv

   1.  Error  Line 124 column 36: required attribute "ACTION" not specified.

         <form name='myForm' method='post'>

      The attribute given above is required for an element that you've
used, but you have omitted it. For instance, in most HTML and XHTML
document types the "type" attribute is required on the "script"
element and the "alt" attribute is required for the "img" element.

      Typical values for type are type="text/css" for <style> and
type="text/javascript" for <script>.

      ✉

--
Anthony Ettinger