I think this is a bug

From: Carlos Alberto Pérez Muñoz <carlos.a.perez.m@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 21:13:11 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi there.

I just started using your validator and found something strange.

Even though the address in the browsers address box is:
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http://carlosccna.no-ip.org/SpecialFeatures/ContactForm.php?Debug=Off&End=End
inside the validator response I get:
The document located at <
http://carlosccna.no-ip.org/SpecialFeatures/ContactForm.php?Debug=Off> was
checked and found to be valid HTML 4.01 Strict. This means that the resource
in question identified itself as "HTML 4.01 Strict" and that we successfully
performed a formal validation using an SGML or XML Parser (depending on the
markup language used).

CAN YOU NOTICE THE MISSING '&End=End' AT THE END OF THE STATED URL?

Any feedback will be appreciated.

I use (and check) a lot of parameters within my pages and if your response
is incorrect and somebody tries to use the link will get (in some cases)
strange responses.

Thanks beforehand.

--
Carlos A. Pérez M.