checklink:

From: Mimi Lee <mimilee@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:32:26 -0400
To: www-validator@w3.org
Part of my job is checking our web site on IBM's W3 for broken links, and
below is an example of the URLs I check regularly:

 http://w3-03.ibm.com/hr/taag.nsf/Content/852570DD%3A004CE279

  I plugged it into your  Link Checker, but got this err. msg.

 Error: 500 Can't connect to w3-03.ibm.com:80 (Bad hostname
'w3-03.ibm.com')

 Would you please let me know what the cause of the problem is, and if
part of my URL needs modified before being pasted into the window?   Your
help is appreciated.

Mimi Lee
IBM Enterprise Technical Learning
919/486-2306  t/l 526-2306