can you send IP range?

From: James Otto <James.Otto@libraries.claremont.edu>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:23:20 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
My development server is behind a firewall so I asked my network admin
to open up access to the IP addresses for your HTML and CSS validators;
I had gotten the IPs earlier today by pinging "validator.w3.org" and
"jigsaw.w3.org."  Now the HTML validator is at a different IP and
consequently I can no longer validate my dev server's pages so I'm
guessing you're doing DHCP, load-balancing, or something (the CSS
validator still works though I'm guessing it eventually won't for the
same reason).

Is it possible for you to tell me the IPs or IP ranges of your
validators so I can keep my dev site behind a firewall and allow access
only to your validators?

Thanks,

James

James A. Otto