Re: Error Message Feedback

From: Pierre RUEL <ru.l.p@vtx.ch>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 16:54:49 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Dear Mr Dorward,
Thank you for your kind answer to my feedback.
I get back to my "tentatively validated" webpage and compared it
thoroughly with the source I got through the "view source" option but
both codes are absolutely identic. I'm of course not able to identify
any changes the system would have performed automatically. I noticed
that line in my page 10 is the mere repetition of line 9 but even this
point wasn't corrected by the system. There should be something I don't
understand in the processing of the validator. Could you explain ?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards
P. Ruel