Re: Tool request

* Danny Ayers wrote:
>Even with validator bookmarks in place in my browser it takes time to
>check, and demands a lot more attention than glancing at a smiley. The
>change might only lower the bar to validation a teeny bit, but on web
>scale that may still make a significant difference.

Well, you are really better off with a browser extension that performs
validation. There is a HTML Tidy plugin for Firefox that does this to
some extend, for example. From what I gather it should not be difficult
at all to extend this to use OpenSP or if you are more concerned about
XML formats to use some DSDL implementations performing NVDL, RNG, etc
validation. Especially for dynamic formats like SVG et al. that makes
considerably more sense as it would allow to validate the DOM at any
given point rather than just the static content which is increasingly
unlikely to represent the actual state of the document. Or WebApp, or
whatever you call it.