Error Message Feedback: text/css not currently supported.

From: Steven Pemberton <steven.pemberton@cwi.nl>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 10:52:35 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Opera offers to send files for you for validation. I tried this with a
CSS file, and got the following error message.

	Result:	Failed validation,
	File:	test.css

	Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because its content
	type is text/css, which is not currently supported by this

It seems to me that it would be easy using the media type to direct
files to the correct validator. As it is this message is misleading
because the W3C validating service does support CSS.

Best wishes,

Steven Pemberton