New scheme and Validation exponentiation

From: David Bean <beand@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 09:20:25 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

You have turned a useful tool for people with modest coding talents
(HTML version "prehistoric to your standards") into a fricking
techno-geek wetdream.

I am NOT going to go through my pages every other week to update to the
"latest and greatest".  Screw it and your standards.  If I notice a page
not working on IE or Mozilla/Firefox, then I will do the minimum to get
it working again.

Your crap seems designed to eventually "break" all existing pages. I've
got other things to do, like a LIFE.